Petroplan specialises in the recruitment of highly skilled professionals to work within the oil, gas and energy industry. Operational across six continents, our service is tailored to specific regional requirements and enhanced by the expertise of our teams on the ground, who speak the local language and understand and foresee the unique challenges that may arise within a particular territory.
Our client is a global petrochemical operator currently seeking a highly-skilled Principal Engineer to work on a major capital project. Compensation includes a competitive base plus bonus, interviews are set to begin immediately. See job description below for more information.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Providing strong technical expertise to the client’s ethylene business unit
* Studying ethylene system functioning and performance results
* Anticipating operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, unit limitations
* Improving operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design
* Leading engineering team to assist in the improvement of ethylene functions
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering
* 10+ years of relevant engineering experience
* 5+ years ethylene experience
* Technical experience in ethylene unit design, operation and technology required
* Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship or visa
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major global oil and gas operator with excellent career development opportunities, and the chance to travel to other project locations globally.