Overseas Employment Corporation is going to hire highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined teaching and faculty staff for Pakistan School Muscat and its branches in Oman and list of Vacant positions is given below. Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed school in Oman. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of International School, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Headmistress for Primary Sections of Schools, Section Heads for FBISE and A level Stream.
- Teaching Staff (Male / Female)
- Assistant Accountant
- Physical Education Instructor
- Career Advisor
- Music Teacher
How To Apply:
- Applicants may apply along their all relevant documents by depositing Rs. 500/- as application fee in online OEC collection A/C no. 0112-79010447-03 HBL, Islamabad from anywhere in Pakistan.
- Deposit slip or challan form can be obtained from OEC site or from any OEC office.
- Applicants have to send their detailed Resume / CV along with paid challan form via email on the following email address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 14th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 14th December, 2014.
Email Address: [email protected]
OEC Phone: 051-9253245 & 51-54