SAMAA FM was launched on 25th Dec, 2012 and is Pakistan’s most technologically advanced radio network that is not only equipped to deliver best quality radio broadcast but also offers its listeners exciting music and unique mix of programs hosted by Pakistan’ most cherished RJ’s.
SAMAA FM Karachi is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification
Experience: At leat 1 year
– Coordinate with programming and studio team for timely airing of schedule programs.
– Responsible for inter-network file movement (audio content).
– Provide Operational support for automation software.
– Caring link transmitter & link receiver
– Completely panel installation & transmitter
– Look after & maintenance TX panel
– Look after on air transmission and studio activities
– Arrange remote shows and outdoor recordings
– Co-ordination with sales & programming department & clients
– Co-ordination with network station
Interested candidates send their CVs at [email protected]