PEL owes its longstanding success to the dedication of its employees who are continuously challenging their limits to excel in the engineering industry. Being one of the leading firms in both appliances and power sector, our employees benefit from the vast exposure offered to them in terms of state—of-the-art facilities and processes.
|Reporting to:||Oracle Development Team Lead|
|Required Experience:||3-5 years|
|Required Qualification:||Bachelor/Master degree. OCP (Development Track) would be a plus|
|Competencies:||Team Building, Managing Resources, Personal Accountability, Drive for Results, Thoroughness|
This position is responsible to provide assistance to Team Lead/Supervisor for Forms and Reports Development of Oracle Application.
- Coordinate and provide support in Analysis and Design for new projects of Oracle Development.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of the projects assigned from design till execution.
- Responsible for Matrix Report Development and Analysis efficiently.
- Responsible to monitor day to day problems aroused in EBS and resolve on run time.
- Responsible for Extensive Data Fetching Ability and Query Writing.
- Design and develop user Interfaces according to the user requirements.
- Write programming code in oracle (Forms and Reports) to develop various features and functionality.
- Work closely with functional end users, Infrastructure and development team to support implemented Oracle
- Applications, Development Tools and 3rd party solutions
- Oracle Report & Form Development 6i and 10g, XML Reports & BI Publisher
- Any other task assigned by Supervisor / Manager IT/ CIO
- Quality assurance of forms and reports development
- Optimization of all Forms & Reports