The Bank started out in Lahore by the name Australasia Bank before independence in 1942; and became Allied Bank of Pakistan in 1974. In August 2004, because of capital reconstruction, the Bank’s ownership was transferred to a consortium comprising Ibrahim Group; therefore, it was renamed as Allied Bank Limited in 2005.
Head of Service Quality:
Allied Bank, with its existence of over 70 years, has built itself a foundation with strong equity, assets and deposit base. It offers universal banking services with a reputation of being a fast growing and professionally managed bank. Allied Bank has a major network of 1000 real-time online branches and 900 ATMs in Pakistan and offers value-added services through high-tech innovative solutions to meet customers requirements.
In line with our human capital needs, we invite applications for a senior management position in the functional area of Service Quality.
This job is based in Lahore.
Qualification: MBA or equivalent business degree; preferably with majors in marketing, communications or finance/accounting.
Experience: 8 years of experience in a senior management role, in a medium to large size organization, handling responsibilities related with developing, implementing and maintaining service quality standards.
Age: Preferably not more than 45 years of age, as on December 31.2015.
Job Role, Required Knowledge and skills:
– Develop and implement service quality benchmarks to improve customer services;
– Conduct customer feedback surveys to gather client feedback and suggest improvements in processes and procedures thereof;
– Conduct regular service quality audits, spot checks and branch service KPIs;
– Conduct mystery shopping exercise to collect information on branch service environment;
– Review service quality processes and suggest steps to improve turnaround time;
– Drive services delivery improvement initiatives to stregthen ‘customer experience;
– Manage Call Center (phone banking), Complaints Management and Problem Resolution function;
– Ensure timely closure of customer complaints;
– Provide periodic MIS reports based on accurate. complete and timely information for management of customers’ feedback and complaints;
– Strong understanding of State Bank of Pakistan’s guidelines and prudential regulations:
– Collaborate with department managers/heads to implement initiatives for improvement on service delivery standards;
– Well-developed leadership, team management and communication skills;
– Positive thinking, self motivated, and adaptable;
– Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills;
– Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking and meeting defined timelines;
Promoting the corporate values. at Allied Bank. integrity, honesty and non-manipulative nature are given more importantance than any educational qualification or work experience.
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned above and have a desire to grow in a professional organization with a strong willingness to take up the real challenges, please apply online at our website: www.abl.com/careers, to Chief, Human Resource, latest by Monday, December 16, 2015.
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. If no response is received within 4 weeks of the Closing Date then in that case, it should be assumed that a better profile has been considered and processed.
All applications must be received online. Hard copies of CV’s by post or by separate emails or through courier or dropped in person, as well as. solicitation/referral phone calls, shall not be entertained and will be considered as a disqualifier.
The recruitment process may include a series of interviews and/or tests as Allied Bank scrutinizes all inductions thoroughly.
Allied bank is one equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply allied bank reserves the right to accept or reject any applications without assigning any reason.