Foreign Service Academy is the training arm of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan. Established in September 1981, the Academy has trained hundreds of Pakistani and foreign diplomats. The entire diplomatic corps of Pakistan is a graduate of FSA. In addition to training of entry-level officials of the Foreign Service of Pakistan, it organizes courses mid-career level for officers of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Job Description / Careers Details
- Name of The Posts : Assistant Director (Programme).
- All candidates should apply to this job before 30/12/2014 and application will start from 16/12/2014.
Selection Process :
- For this Jobs Foreign Service Academy (FSA) has decided to conduct written test/ interview. Selected candidates will call for Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should send their detailed resume along with recent photographs by mail to“Muhammad Asif, Director (Administration), Foreign Service Academy (FSA), F-5/2,Islamabad – 44000, Pakistan” till December 30, 2014.
Contact Information :
- Postal Address : Foreign Service Academy (FSA), F-5/2, Islamabad – 44000, Pakistan.
- Website : www.fsa.gov.pk
- Email : [email protected]
- Phone No : +92-51 9203838