Here at this page we provide you USAID Jobs in Pakistan 205 in US Embassy Islamabad Apply Online. Jobs in USAID Pakistan for US Embassy are available and due to this it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (USAID Project Management Specialist (Private Sector)). Those candidates possessing completion of a Master’s Degree (18 years of education) or the host country equivalent in economics, finance, business administration or education is required at least 8 years of experience which demonstrate increasing responsibility for identification of development shortfalls, design of technical assistance programs, and management of project implementation is required.
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the following web link given below.
- Application along with detailed Resume / CV should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 18nd June, 2015.
- Please mark application envelop with position title on the top right of the envelope or in the subject line of email.
- Applications received incomplete will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 18th June, 2015.
Address: HR Unit, Executive Office USAID / Pakistan, U.S. Embassy Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.
Email Address: FSNIslamabad@usaid.gov