Mobilink is Pakistan’s leading provider of voice and data services, bringing more people together through service excellence and product innovation. With more than 38 million subscribers, Mobilink maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brands and the largest portfolio of value added services in the industry, a broadband carrier division providing next generation internet technology as well as the country’s largest network with over 9,000 cell sites making everyday a better day for its customers.
Housing Pakistan’s largest distribution and contact centre networks and an unparalleled 6,500 kilometers fiber optic backbone, Mobilink has already invested over US $3.9 billion in the country to date, with another USD 1 billion being invested in network modernization. Mobilink provides uninterrupted countrywide connectivity, unmatched customer services and international roaming in over 140 countries.
As a responsible corporate citizen, Mobilink offers a range of socially inclusive products and services dedicated to enhance access to information. Through Mobilink Foundation, the company passionately supports education, health and environmental initiatives and promotes sustainable business practices.
Mobilink offers exclusive & personalized tariff plans that empower customers and cater to the communication needs of a diverse group of people, from individuals to businessmen to corporate and multinationals.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Telecom engineering.
- Have 4 to 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Devise Long term BSS/Digital technology strategy;
- Devise strategy to transition from current architecture to Digital Framework;
- Bring awareness of technology strategy to technology teams and external stakeholders ;
- Lead trials for long term strategy with the support of cross functional teams;
- Lead Studies on new technologies;
- Engage vendors to review roadmaps;
- Align IT strategy amongst Technology, commercial & group;
- Work with peers in Strategy, Planning, Commercial, Operations to conduct research and analysis to generate recommendations and plans on future products, network growth & improving customer experience opportunities;
- Involve others in problem solving, decision making and creative thinking;
- Review RFPs to ensure the strategic alignment;
- Ability to articulate leading business trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries;
- Never satisfied with the status quo, has the ability to set a vision;
- Understand key technological details of emerging trends and understand their applicability to IT and Network;
- Critical and creative thinking with ability to develop big picture views;
- Outstanding analytical, research and presentation skills;
- Communicate complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way;
- Strong understanding of IT systems in Telecom and well versed with several technologies including VAS, MFS, CRM, Billing, middleware, provisioning, M2M, IoT, OTT etc.;
- Deep understanding of IT products and services technological evolutions/roadmaps, in light of industry trends;