Petroplan specialises in the recruitment of highly skilled professionals to work within the oil, gas and energy industry. Operational across six continents, our service is tailored to specific regional requirements and enhanced by the expertise of our teams on the ground, who speak the local language and understand and foresee the unique challenges that may arise within a particular territory.
An experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer required for one of our Oil & Gas Clients, in a permanent role based in the UAE. Candidates must already be based within the UAE to be eligible.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Participating, coordinating and providing technical input during the FEED and EPC phases of the project.
* Co-ordinating and providing professional input to arrive at optimal configuration, economical and energy efficient, safe and reliable plant design.
* Co-ordinating and supervising the implementation of projects from award to close-out, technical evaluation, site supervision, resolving claims, issuance of FEED, EPC-PAC-Warranty period and FACs.
* Reviewing training given by Project EPC Contractor to ensure it is relevant and adequate relating to mechanical equipment.
* Organizing training schedule/venue/participants on site.
* Being familiar with the Company’s health, safety, environment and fire policy, procedures, regulations and objectives and ensuring that they are effectively implemented and incorporated in all planning activities.
* Performing other similar or related duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
* BSc/BE Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* 9 years’ experience in plant engineering, design and project management, preferably in the oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
* Good working knowledge of relevant computer applications and software.
* Good knowledge of English.
* Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
Ref No: HQ00025561
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn’t to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan’s local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.