Emaar Properties is one of the world’s most valuable and admired real estate development companies. With proven competencies in property, shopping malls & retail and hospitality & leisure, Emaar shapes new lifestyles with a focus on design excellence, build quality and timely delivery.
The job holder is responsible to assist in maintaining accounting record of District Cooling Plants (DCP), reconcile Bank in Emaar books for DCP, assist in preparation of interim and monthly invoices of National Housing. Assist in invoice generation for DCP customers.
• To maintain of National housing monthly and Interim Invoices
• Conduct periodic review of the cost of the project & assist in physical verification of Fixed Assets.
• Analyse all transactions that are accounted in major account groups/account in the General Ledger.
• Assist in analyse the Trial Balance and prepare schedules for major account groups/account.
• Assist in monthly reconciliation of General Ledger with Accounts Payables, Account Receivables and Fixed Assets in Oracle.
• Assist in Analysing all inter-company transactions are properly accounted in accordance with the service level agreements with them.
• Monthly reconciliation of inter-company balances.
• Identifying all major reconciliation items, follow up and passing rectification entries.
• Perform any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
• Proper records of all National Housing Invoices.
• Inter-company balances are reconciled & all major reconciliation items are rectified.
• Inter-company invoices and credit notes are issued every month.
• Quick response to supervisor queries regarding work assigned.
• Basic Accounting certificate / degree from a recognised university.
• 3-5 years experience in Accounting.
• Computer literate.
• Proficient with Excel spreadsheets.
• Good communication skills – oral and written.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates
Organization: Emaar Community Management L.L.C.
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Permanent
Job Type: Experienced