UET Peshawar is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant position such as (Office Assistant (BPS-16)). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on regular basis and candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed University. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government University, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Candidates must possess qualification Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have age up to 30 years.
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of UET Peshawar or through web link given below.
- Applications accompanied with attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificate, copy of CNIC and one recent photograph and Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 12th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 12th December, 2014.
Address: UET Peshawar.