University of Lahore is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Alumni Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator, Data Analyst, Student Representative Office (SRO) Coordinator, Learning Center Coordinator, Executive Secretary and etc). Appointment of the above mentioned positions is Lahore based and selected candidates have to perform their duties at Lahore campus. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed university. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of university, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Alumni Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Data Analyst
- Student Representative Office (SRO) Coordinator
- Learning Center Coordinator
- Executive Secretary
- Office Manager
- Project Manager
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned below and desire to become a part of well renowned University, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with detailed Resume / CV via email on the following email address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 21st November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for and Job Code in the subject line of email.
- Applications received after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 21st November, 2014.
Email Address: [email protected]
For Detailed Job Description: Click Here