The United Nations Industrial Organization (UNIDO) is the specialized agency of the United Nations that promotes industrial development for poverty reduction, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability and now this organization is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant position such as (National Project Coordinator). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is Islamabad based and candidates have to perform their duties at Islamabad. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed organization. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of NGO, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- National Project Coordinator (Islamabad)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates who should submit their application via online at the official site of UNIDO or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 17th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only online applications will be acceptable.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 17th December, 2014.
To Apply Online: Click Here