Pakistan entered into Television Broadcasting age with a small pilot TV Station established at Lahore from where transmission was first beamed in Black & White with effect from 26 November 1964. Television centres were established in Karachi and Rawalpindi/Islamabad in 1967 and in Peshawar and Quetta in 1974.
– PTV is an equal opportunity employer.
– PTV is the largest television network in the country.
– Being terrestrial cable & satellite it is uniquely placed in the media industry.
– PTV offers opportunities to talented, hard working and enthusiastic individuals to be part of a challenging environment, where careers are forged through hard work and effort.
– PTV is looking for individuals in the fields of Engineering, Finance, News & Current Affairs, Sports, Administration, Human Resource, Programmes, Information Technology Creative, Makeup / Grooming, Marketing & Sales.
Interested candidates with age not more than 35 years for civilians and 45 years for ex-serviceman may apply online at:www.ptv.com.pk/jobs, or despatch their applications, CVs to: P.O. Box No: 1221, G.P.O Islamabad, by 1st March, 2015.
Selection will be made on the basis of laid down criteria.
A database will e created and short listed candidates will be called for test interview as and when required as per qualification, experience and expertise following which selection will be made purely on merit against a market competitive remuneration package on professional cadre / contract / daily wages basis.