Knowledge, technology and teamwork are at the heart of who we are. For more than 15 years, we have focused on leveraging these assets to deliver those solutions and services that improve customer performance. Today products of our principals, world leaders in their technologies, and our services enable customers to translate their investment into superior profits. Our diverse portfolio encompasses Filling and Packaging, Dairy, Air and Gas Compressor systems, Construction Equipment and wide range of equipments and consumables for energy sector.
GEA is a global engineering group recognized for Its excellent technologies. its dedication to provide best solutions to its customers, and its management principles. GEA Is one of the largest providers for equipment and Process technology particularly for the food industry where it ranks among the market and technology leaders. Owing to expanding business in Pakistan. GEA and DEC is hiring sates professionals. We intend to hire enthusiastic. smart, energetic and result driven individuals:
Qualification: B.Sc. Engineer with MBA having to -12 Years.
– Excellent technical and sales skills to drive our full portfolio.
– Strong relationship and social skills combined with good capacity for analysis.
– Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of AutoCAD, the ability to create flow diagram, understanding of liquid food processing, knowledge of automation systems, flow dynamics, heat transfer and aseptic technology.
– Understand customer needs through proactive customer diagnosis and communication.
– Create, implement and follow up on processing account plans and targets in alignment with the customer and Key Account Managers.
– Support the profitable long-term relationships with key customers to maximize present and future profitable business across all the assigned GEA products.
– Identify sates opportunities, create solution and fact-based value proposals, negotiate and close Capital Equipment deals.
– Give input into budgets and quarterly forecasts. Achieve annual targets for Orders Received, Sales Results and Margins
– Rake part in exhibitions and conferences.
Market driven package along with fringe benefits will be offered to the selected candidates.
The interested individuals should send their resumes along with fresh passport size photo mentioning the position in subject line latest by December 16, 2015.