KTML was established in 1953 at Rawalpindi and is one of the oldest companies of Pakistan with over 50 years experience in textile manufacturing. It was initially set up as a spinning and weaving project with 25,000 spindles and 600 looms. However, after decades of aggressive expansion and modernization KTML has emerged into a fully vertically integrated home textiles company with state of the art capabilities for spinning, weaving, dyeing, printing and stitching. The company has a diverse customer base with sales in both the local and export markets. The main international markets include Asia, Europe, USA and Australia.
Maple Leaf Cement is the third largest cement factory in Pakistan. It was set up in 1956 as a joint collaboration between the West Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation and the government of Canada. It is strategically located at Daudkhel (District Mianwali) in Northern Pakistan, which is an area rich in raw materials required for the production of cement. Kohinoor acquired the ownership and management of Maple Leaf Cement under the privatization policy of the government of Pakistan in 1992. Presently Kohinoor Textile Mills is the holding company for Maple Leaf cement.
Manager Mechanical – Cement Grinding Mills – Iskanderabad, Pakistan
Company Name Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd
Company Industry Manufacturing/Production
Job Functional Area Engineering
Job Title Manager Mechanical – Cement Grinding Mills
Total Position 1
Job Location Iskanderabad, Pakistan
Minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree
Degree Title BSc, Mechanical Engineering
Minimum Experience 10 Years
Last Date to Apply Nov 14, 2015
We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individual, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results. CVs are invited for following position in Mechanical Department based at Maple Leaf Cement Ltd, Plant Site, Iskanderabad, District Mianwali.
Manager Mechanical – Cement Grinding Mills
Requisite Qualification & Experience:
BSc, Mechanical Engineering from HEC/ PEC recognized institution with minimum (10) to (15) years of relevant experience, preferably in Cement Industry,
- Responsible to ensure Mechanical Reliability of Cement Grinding Mills (Vertical & Ball Mills),
- Plan, direct and control the provision of proactive mechanical maintenance and services of Cement Mills.
- Responsible for Cement Grinding Mills maintenance as per OEM standards.
- Responsible for maintenance of cement process filters as per OEM standards.
- Responsible for weekly planned maintenance of all Cement Grinding Mills.
- Review requisitions for the purchase of special tools, materials & services.
- Execution of maintenance jobs during emergency & planned shutdowns.
- Develop & execute shut down plan related to Mills & Concerned areas.
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Interested incumbents may send in their CVs. by mentioning the position, latest by November 14th, 2015 or email to [email protected]
Human Resource Department, Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd, Plant Site, Iskanderabad, District Mianwali.