Here at this page we provide you Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission 2015-B Online Registration. Jobs in Pak Navy are available and applications are invited from the well educated, hardworking, physically fit, well disciplined and motivated candidates to apply for the Short Service Commission Course 2015-B and list of branches in which candidates can apply are given below in detail. Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply for the SSC Course 2015-B only in that condition if they possess relevant qualification, age, and physical fitness as per the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. It is good opportunity for all those candidates to have who desire to have job in Pakistan Navy. After successful recruitment candidates will be appoint at the rank of Lieutenant or Sub Lieutenant according to the branch in which you are applying.
Branches to Apply:
• Operations Branch – Marines & SSG (N)
• Marine Engineering Branch
• Supply Branch
• Ordnance Branch
• Education Branch
• Education Branch – Psychologist
• Special Branch – Industrial manufacturing Engineering
• Medical Branch GDMOs
• Medical Branch – Specialists
• Special Branch – IT Specialist
How To Apply:
• Candidates may register themselves at the official site of Pakistan Navy or through web link given below.
• Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/- crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NGQ Islamabad or cash on the day of entrance test along with original CNIC and registration slip.
• Those candidates who don’t have access to internet may register themselves by visiting nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre / Advance Recruitment Centre.
• Registrations are open from 21st June to 12th July, 2015.
• Candidates should follow selection programme / procedure for to have successful recruitment.
• No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for test / interview.
• Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.