Ministry of Petroleum is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Stenotypist, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Draftsman, Lower Division Clerk, Driver and Naib Qasid). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Assistant (BPS-14)
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-11)
- Draftsman (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-04)
How To Apply:
- Applications on prescribed performa accompanied with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 14th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 14th December, 2014.
Address: Policy Wing, 21-E, Huma Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad.