The history of Punjab dates back to the Indus civilization. The region has been invaded and ruled by many different empires and races including the Aryans, Persians, Greeks, Egyptians, Afghans, and Mongols.
The population of Punjab had been pre-dominantly Hindu with large Buddhist minorities before it was conquered by Muhammad bin Qasim in 712 AD. He was the first to bring the message of Islam to the region. It was later spread through the teachings of various Sufi saints. The Mughals controlled the region from 1524-1739. It was their reign that saw the construction of the great architectural wonders such as the Badshahi Mosque and the Shalimar Gardens.
Following the decline and subsequent fall of the Mughal Empire, Maharaja Ranjeet Singh was the most prominent ruler of the Punjab. He established the Sikh Empire that lasted from 1799-1849. During his time a lot of importance was given to the landed aristocracy and he relied upon their loyal support to retain power. However, after his death, political chaos ensued and two of his successor maharajas were assassinated in the succession struggle. The British Empire took control and annexed Punjab in 1849 after two Anglo Sikh Wars.
(CASE NO. 45 – RF / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO (01) ONE POST OF INSTRUCTOR FLORICULTURE (FEMALE) (BS-17) ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF 05 YEARS ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS IN THE DIRECTORATE OF FLORICULTURE (T&R).
- 1. QUALIFICATION:Sc (Botany)
EXPERIENCE: Having two years teaching experience of Floriculture.
- PAY: BS-17
21 to 35 + 8 Years = 43 years for Female Candidates across the board general relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letterNo.SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 on16-11-2015.
- DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in any District of the Province of Punjab.
- GENDER: Only Female.
- 6. PLACE OF POSTING:
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the Closing Date which is 16-11-2015. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Candidates will have to deposit Rs:400/- for Sr.No. 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 & 240 and Rs:300/- for Sr. No. 238 & 239 under head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required.
- i) Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his / her application will be rejected.
- ii) Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and qualified therein.
iii) To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
- Mr. Muhammad Aslam Tareen, Member PPSC,
E-mail: [email protected], Tel: 042-99202734
- Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
E-mail: [email protected], Tel: 042-99202733