Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Operating across the gulf region, Almarai currently employs over 35,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded $3.8 billion in 2014.
An aggressive expansion program together with acquisitions in new vertical markets have created an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic multinational team dedicated to furthering growth plans for the Almarai group.
We are looking for a high caliber individual with a strong background in Administration and Government Relations. Your role will be to manage and enhance the Administration Function by developing and implementing structured, coordinated, strategic plans in line with the Company’s overall goals and objectives.
You will also have significant management experience to ensure the Administration Department is designed to ensure that employees are constantly equipped with the necessary administrative, governmental, structural facilities to support the company’s business objectives and which facilitates both the employee and the organization, maximizing their performance.
- Manage and ensure compliance of the company with the law of the land and resolve any issues that may legally affect the business.
- Review, monitor and track developments in the government with regards to business policies and analyse/appreciate their impact on the company
- Lead and manage the administrative support services provided to the employees such as obtaining visas required, travel arrangements, passport control as well as canteen, housekeeping and provision of office space and equipment.
- Lead and manage the asset and maintenance services such as refurbishment, office allocation, civil and mechanical engineering services as well as managing the staff villa.
Lead and monitor progress on division’s performance regularly and review continuously. Manage and lead the major projects related to the head office such as expansion to the head office.
- Ensuring the seamless Governmental transaction for all Governmental procedures for the business staff. Constantly liaising with Governmental offices for updates and maintaining amicable corporate relations.
- Asses, Supervise, Control and design the effective utilisation of all Assets and facilities in lieu to the company. Maintain cost effective and hygienic control of overall facilities of the company.
- Along with this you will be expected to contribute, as part of the executive committee, in determining the Company’s future plans and operating procedures.
- Must be a graduate with Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management and Administration.
- Must have an in depth and diverse knowledge covering Facilities Management, Government Services, GOSI, Administrative Procedures, Ministry / Government Liaison, Health Safety, Office Administration, Space Management, Human Resources.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English communications both oral and writing.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience relevant managerial experience.
- Legislative or government relations experience
- Work in a computerised set-up with strong team leading skills and multi-tasking responsibilities.Desirable
- Excellent contacts all over the GCC.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, with the ability to communicate and work with personnel from a wide variety of professional disciplines and nationalities.
- 12 years of experience of which 6 years of experience in FMCG sectors. Relevant managerial experience and 6 years of experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
Almarai offers an excellent package which includes a competitive salary, performance bonus, accommodation allowance, car allowance, medical cover.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package. To apply for the position please submit your current CV together with covering letter intimating current and expected remuneration package.