For development of projects on fast track basis in public sector, the Govt. of Punjab has established Punjab Power Development Company Limited which is registered with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
- To develop power projects in Public-Private Partnership mode
- To arrange funding through loan negotiation or joint venture.
- To interact with all stake-holders; WAPDA and Federal Government
- To negotiate tariff with NTDC (WAPDA) or others buyer of energy.
- To attract private sector to form joint venture for development and/or operation and management of power projects.
Job Description / Careers Details
Name of The Post :
- General Manager (HR).
Job Qualification Details
Name of Post
Required Qualification & Experience
General Manager (HR)
Masters’ degree, preferably in Human Resource from Leading Business School or Foreign university with minimum of 05 years’ in developing and implementation.
- All candidates should apply to this job before 15/04/2015 and application will start from 16/03/2015.
Selection Process :
- For this Job Opportunities PPDCL has decided to conduct written test/interview. Selected candidates will call for Interview.
How to Apply
- Application Form and Terms of Reference (ToRs) are available at PPDCL’s website www.energy.punjab.gov.pk .
- Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with CV, attested copies of CNIC, educational qualifications, marks obtained in each examination with percentage, experience certificates and domicile etc. to “Chief Executive Officer, Punjab Power Development Company Ltd., Energy Department, 8th Floor, EFU House, 6-D Main Gulberg, Jail Road, Lahore, Pakistan” latest by April 15, 2015. Applicants should write the position which will apply for in the top right of envelope.
- Original certificate will have to produced, as and when demanded.
Contact Information :
- Postal Address : Punjab Power Development Company Ltd., Energy Department, 8th Floor, EFU House, 6-D Main Gulberg, Jail Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Website : www.energy.punjab.gov.pk
- E – Mail : [email protected]
- Phone No – (+92 42) 99268017 / 99268019 / 99268010 / 99268005