Here is good news for the Pakistani Nationals that FPSC FBR Jobs July 2015 for Appraising / Valuation Officer Apply Online are available. FPSC is an organization established by the Government of Pakistan with the purpose to make recruitment in all Government Departments which are working under Government of Pakistan and it announces jobs once in every month and currently 05th July, 2015 advertisement it announces wonderful job opportunities such as (227 posts of Appraising / Valuation Officers for Federal Board of Revenue), (Senior Mining Geologist for Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources), (Two Assistant Private Secretaries for (Military Finance Wing), (09 Drilling Engineers for Ministry of Petroleum) and (11 Junior Civilian Security Officers for Ministry of Defence). Candidates from all over Pakistan having valid Domicile and relevant qualification and experience against the vacant positions are welcome to apply for the vacant positions.
How To Apply:
• Applicants may apply for the vacant positions via online at the official site of FPSC or through web link given below.
• However those candidates who do not have access to internet facility are allowed to submit their application addressed to secretary FPSC on plain paper along with all required information and documents.
• Last date for submission of application is 27th July, 2015.
• Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 300/- for BS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/- for BS-18, Rs. 1200/- for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/- for BS-20 and above and you’ll have to put deposit slip number in online application form or those who are going submit their application via post should attach original deposit slip with application form.
• Test / Interview schedule is mentioned in the image posted below and candidates have to follow the schedule for to hace successful recruitment.
• Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 27th July, 2015.
Address: FPSC AGA Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.