Technical Skills Required: Good analytical Skills, Firm grip on IEEE & IEC standards. Team leading skill. In-depth knowledge about HV, MV electrical assets, excellent report writing skill. Project management skill.
Electrical Testing & Diagnostic Engineers
Positions: 2 positions, based in Lahore and Karachi. Job needs extensive travel (80%)
Soft Skills Required:
Problem solving. Time management. Collaboration, Self- motivation, Communication skills, Flexibility, Customer care focus
The candidate must have performed lot of successful testing, commissioning job on MV HV Electrical asset.
Qualification & Experience:
BS Electrical Engineering preferred master degree with minimum 3 upto 7 years of relevant experience.
Salary benefits: Competitive salary package, medical insurances & performance bonus
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for testing commissioning of MV HV Assets
– Responsible for development /supervision of condition monitoring report writing
– Responsible for managing service team while project execution
– Responsible for provide the solution for potential problems during and after job execution
– Responsible for engage with diems for resolving their technical queries during Prebiding/ after bidding/ During Job execution/ After job execution.
Apply Instructions for this Job
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV on [email protected] till March 15, 2017. CV’s which will received after due date will not be entertained