The Government of Punjab a provincial government in the federal structure of Pakistan, is based in Lahore, the capital of the Punjab Province.
Applications are invited from the candidates possessing the domicile of Punjab to fill in the following posts on a contract basis in Management and Professional Development Department (MPDD).
Data Entry Operator (BS-12):
– Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
– Training from a recognized institute in Microsoft (MS) office with a speed of 30wpm.
1. The period of contract appointment shall be live-year and subject to all the clauses of contract policy of government, and contract can be extended to further five years on the basis of good performance. All the appointees shall be given 30% of basic salary as social security.
2. Government employees contact through their respective departments. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
3. Department can increase/decrease the number of above mentioned posts.
4. Attested photocopies of the relevant documents will have to lie submitted with the application. Original documents will have to be got checked at the time of interview. Department reserves the right to accept or reject any application. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
5. There will be a relaxation of five years in the upper age limit under the laws of Government of the Punjab.
6. Typed applications or on the plain paper accompanied with three passport size photographs addressed to must reach up to 30 November 2015. The applications received after this date shall not be acceptable.
Company Name & Address:
Admin Officer / Deputy Secretary (Admin), Management and Professional Development Department (MPDD), Government of the Punjab. J-Street, Upper Mall Scheme, Lahore.