- To Promote specialist practice of medicine, surgery, gynaecology and obstetrics and such other specialities by securing improvement of teaching and training in hospitals and Hospital methods.
- To arrange postgraduate medical, surgical and other specialist’s training;
- To hold and conduct examinations for grant of diplomas and admission to the Fellowship of the College;
- To provide for research;
- To bring together the physicians, surgeons and other specialists of Pakistan periodically for scientific discussions and practical demonstrations of various subjects;
- To do all acts and things as it may consider necessary to carry out the purposes of this Ordinance.
Company Name College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP)
Company Industry Education/Training/Library
Job Functional Area Web Designing
Job Title Content Writer (Web Designer)
Total Position 1
Job Type Full Time/Permanent (First Shift (Day))
Job Location Karachi, Pakistan
Required Gender Male/Female
Required Age 25 – 40 Years
Minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager/Officer)
Minimum Experience 2 Years
Salary Per Month Minimum 24253 PKR
Last Date to Apply Dec 13, 2015
CPSP is currently seeking a motivated web developer / designer to manage existing websites as well as develop new features. Our ideal candidate is someone with at least 1 years of experience developing and designing PHP/ MYSQL, HTML, Photoshop Dreamweaver and XML.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree, minimum 1+ or years’ experience or project portfolio in Web PHP & MySQL Database development is required with able to communicate well with all levels of people.
Knowledge of PHP, jQuery, AJAX, and XML.
Expert knowledge with HTML/DHTML, HTML5 and web Designing Skills..