Shifa International Hospital (SIH) is a leading tertiary health care facility situated in Islamabad, the beautiful capital city of Pakistan. SIH is a 530-bedded private hospital and have two decades of dedicated and top-notch health care service delivery to our credit. SIH is an ISO 9000-2008 accredited hospital and has now embarked upon the journey for JCI accreditation in line with the mission to achieve excellence in health care. Pioneers in introducing many of the present day’s sophisticated medical services in Pakistan, this pursuit is ever continuing.
‘Clinical Quality Specialist’ Quality Assurance (QA):
Qualification: BScN / MBBs or any other relevant qualification with understanding of healthcare system.
Experience: At least 3-4 years experience in the Healthcare Industry. Knowledge of hospital quality assurance principles and evaluation methodologies.
– Development & execution of clinical quality assurance programs.
– Conduct clinical investigation, site audits and accordingly generate audit reports.
– Plan, coordinate and implement quality management and quality improvement programs for healthcare facility.
– Responsible for ensuring clinical processes are conducted in accordance with guidelines and regulations.
– Participates in planning, developments, coordination and presentation of specific trainings and educational programs as appropriate for the organization’s requirements to improve quality and patient safety.
– Assist developing strategies and policies for the quality program to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness, and for facilitating feedback to enable operations to take more proactive approaches.
– Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues.
– Actively lead or assist activities in the areas of Quality Assurance audits, monitoring, and reporting
– Facilitate ongoing quality improvements using risk-based methodology while maintaining compliance with applicable study protocols, Quality System Regulations and or ISO/ JCIA standards where applicable.
– Analyze and evaluate available data and prepare written audit reports of findings and observations to be shared with senior management as required.
– Demonstrates strong analytical, problem solving skills.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Comfortable working with groups of employees, imparting training on policies and procedures.
– Confident in conducting and providing feedback on monitoring activities.
– Be able to conduct investigation into clinical incident.
– Understanding of JCI/ ISO standards will be a plus.