Total Positions 200
Job Type Permanent – Full Time
Job Location Across Pakistan
Education Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Degree Title B.COM / BA / BSC / BBA / MA / M.Com / MSc
GPA/Div Minimum 2.8 CGPA, A/B Grade or 2nd Division from a HEC Recognized Institute
Career Level Officer
Minimum Experience Preferably Fresh Candidates
Salary Level Rs 16,000 – Rs 20,000
Cash Officer serves as an entry level position in Operations. This is a career oriented job and leads to Branch Operations Manager and other mid-career positions in operations over 3 to 5 years.
This job serves as an ideal stepping stone for fresh graduates who want to make a career in banking. The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, however, females are being encouraged to improve workforce diversity.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of all cash related statements required by SBP and Head Office.
- Cash receipt payment / sorting / posting. Utility Bills collections/ Cross Branch Transactions.
- Posting of Inward and Outward Clearing Cheques.
- Liaison with NIFT
- Preparation of Drafts, Pay Orders etc.
- Balance the cash at the end of the day
- Assist in achieving the goals / targets of the branch
- Ensure minimum waiting time for customers while doing cash transactions and deal each customer politely & with courtesy.
- Use of Cashbooks
- Manage concerns and queries of customers efficiently and promptly.
Effective Communication, Team Player, Detail Oriented, Punctual, Focused and Committed