As an HR business partner (HRBP) you will be responsible for lining up business objectives with employees’ and management in selected business unit. You will formulate partnership across the HR function to deliver high quality services to management and employees which will reflects the business objectives of the organization , you will be assessing and predicting HR needs, advising management on HR related issues and communicating between the HR and other business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop HR solutions through analysis, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolves employees issues.
- Develop HR policy guidance.
- Provide contract terms for new hires.
- Identifying training needs for any business unit.
Your skills and experience:Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Great communication and time management skills.