Mackenzie Jones is driven by a conviction that great organisations and great people deserve to find one another. After all, you’ll be spending a great deal of time with one another.
We’re also convinced that the introduction of clients to candidates by a third party with in-depth knowledge and understanding of both is the best way to begin successful relationships.
- Develop, implement and monitor in-house on job training & development strategy including testing and evaluating processes.
- Manage in-house staff cross-training and refresher strategy along with the Learning & Development Manager. Build solid cross-functional departmental programs
- Liaise with group to ensure all staff are trained to a competent level according to the statutory authorities, manufacturers and organizations requirements.
- Identifying training and development needs within business unit through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with department managers, and then liaising with Learning & Development Manager to make sure that it is aligned with company P&P.
- Oversee the technical training liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager as well as L&D Manager for the implementation of the career path strategy.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager as well as L&D Manager for the implementation of leadership development program
- Develop, Manage and Implementing the Rules, Guest Behavior Guidelines and Competency criteria for Ski Dubai
- Preparing regular reports and track key operational performance indicators.
- Perform Duty Manager responsibilities
- Maintain accurate weekly records and report on business activities.
- Assist in developing and drafting procedures and policies in accordance with good practice
- Working with the HR as well as the L&D Manager Department to develop an induction/orientation and training program
- Managing and resolving any guest complaints and ensuring full records and reports are kept on all complaints and follow up procedures/actions are implemented.
- Supervise the planning & implementation of the guest service training and mystery shopping programs
- To develop quarterly mystery shopping action plans according the results obtained. Develop an internal mystery shop program.
- College Graduate with 4 years working experience in the same field
- Expert in Customer Service.
- English literate, Arabic is a plus
- Good inter personal skill and communication skills
- Commercial service mind
- Basic knowledge of Marketing and Promotional events
- Solid knowledge in People Management and Training