The University of Sindh, the second oldest University of the country, was constituted under the University of Sindh Act. No. XVII of 1947 passed by the Legislative Assembly of Sindh. The Act was subsequently revised and modified in 1961 and later. The Act of 1972 under which the University is presently functioning provided for greater autonomy and representation of teachers.
From 1947 to 1951 the University functioned solely as an examining body. However, after its relocation in Hyderabad in 1951, it started functioning as a teaching university in pursuit of fulfilment of its charter and mission to disseminate knowledge; the first teaching department, namely, Department of Education, raised to the status of Faculty of Education later, was started in view of the great dearth of trained teachers in the country. The departments of basic Science disciplines as well as other departments on humanities side were added by mid fifties.
1) Prepare the Internal Audit Charter of the organization in line with the international standards
2) Develop risk based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities
3) Design internal audit procedures and work programs
4) Advise management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit function
5) Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures
6) Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
7) Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
8) Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
9) Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan
10) Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports
11) Provide senior management with an opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls in the organization
12) Assist the development of an internal control culture, including training to staff
13) Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by senior management
14) Liaise with the external auditor on internal control issues
15) Report on internal control issues and the implementation of the internal audit plan to senior management
16) Any other task that may be assigned by the management related to internal audit
CA, CIA, External Audit, Internal Audit, Internal Controls, Outstanding time management skills, Team Building Facilitation, Supervisory Skills
Company Name: Master Group of Industries
Since 1963, Master has been the most trusted name in bedding, furniture and health-care industry providing products of unmatched quality with guaranteed customer satisfaction. Innovating from a technical collaboration with Bayer(Germany), Master Molty foam evolved as a generic name for foam. This beginning was a confirmation that people were ready to give away orthodoxy and make room for real comfort. In 1997 Master launched the spring range branded CELESTE, not only did it revolutionize the bedding comfort but it also became the most demanded comfort level. Our vision has always been focused at WHAT NEXT in the quest to learn and experiment what the comfort and fashion expectations will become in time. Our continuous research and focused approach to keep the smile on our customers alive is the driving force that introduces new products. State of the art technology, finest craftsmanship, strict quality controls, and continuous consumer interactions rule out all possibilities of any concerns one might have while buying our products. Most recently, Memory foam unveiled another shining product of Master innovation at work. These breakthrough mattresses brought a new ideal to the mattress surface: indulgence, with progressive heat sensitive memory foams bringing healthier sleep surfaces and even healthier room environments to consumers. Our research departments and technical testing laboratories confirm Master standards of excellence, to innovate and to constantly formulate new and better foam applications designed for your comfort. In changing times, we continue to find new and innovative ways to meet the needs of comfort and relaxation converting luxury to necessity ” just as ” done for more than 4 decades.