The GC University’s journey started as a primary school in 1897 in the present building of Govt. College for Women, Karkhana Bazar, Faisalabad. It was promoted to High School and Intermediate College in 1905 and 1924 respectively. It was elevated to the degree level in 1933 and postgraduate disciplines were introduced in 1963. The long journey that started with the humble beginning reached its climax when it was granted the status of University in October 2002.
Striving For Excellence – GC University, Faisalabad
Applications are invited from qualified, competent motivated, innovative, goal oriented & committed professionals (Pakistani Nationals) for the following positions at GC, University Faisalabad.
Qualification & Experience:
– Chartered Accountant / M.B.A / MA / M.COM / A.CM.A, at least 2nd division, 18 years experience in Accounts in Government / Private organization of repute.
Age Limit: No limit.
“Controller of Examinations” (BPS-19):
Qualification & Experience:
– M.A / MSc. / M.COM, at least 2nd division, 18 years teaching / administrative experience, including 3 years experience in a Board or University in the same capacity.
Age Limit: 45-55 years.
1. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 2500/- in favour of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelope of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. The dully filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, ID. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
2. The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
3. Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
5. The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
6. Complete applications must reach in the Recruitment Cell, GC University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 06-02-2015.
– Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
– Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
– The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
– NoTA/DA is admissible when called for interview.
– GC University, Faisalabad. www.gcuf.edu.pk.