Shifa International Hospital (SIH) is a leading tertiary health care facility situated in Islamabad, the beautiful capital city of Pakistan. SIH is a 530-bedded private hospital and have two decades of dedicated and top-notch health care service delivery to our credit. SIH is an ISO 9000-2008 accredited hospital and has now embarked upon the journey for JCI accreditation in line with the mission to achieve excellence in health care. Pioneers in introducing many of the present day’s sophisticated medical services in Pakistan, this pursuit is ever continuing.
Qualification: BE/BS Electronics / Biomedical Engineering or DAE in Electronics/Biomedical Engineering (Three Years Min).
Experience: Hand on experience on Repair & Maintenance of Electronics, Computers & Biomedical Equipment.
– Assist management in planning & organizing Departmental Activities.
– Carry out daily round of various Departments to check the status of biomedical equipment on site.
– Carry out repair & maintenance of Biomedical Equipments independently.
– Supervise/guide junior Engineers in upkeep of biomedical workshop, its layout and equipment.
– Ensure implementation of PPM & calibration in accordance with OEM instruction as per scheduled plan.
– Conduct inspection, commissioning and training on newly inducted biomedical equipment.
– Maintenance/up-dation of biomedical equipment log books and other workshop documents manually as well as on Computerized Maintenance Management System.
– Conduct training of Engineers & technicians of technical & operation issues, workshop procedures & practices and topic as defined by management,
– Prepare presentations, training lectures, inspection reports, defect reports, incidence reports, demands of Biomedical Equipment & accessories record and draft minutes of meetings and visit reports.
– Exercise effective Command, Control & Communication Skills for efficient working of Biomedical Department.
– Proficient in Electronics & Mechanical Repair Techniques.
– Good understanding of operation & functions of biomedical equipment.