The Kohinoor Maple Leaf Group having a vast vision of human resources of management emphasizes on the policies related to the employees and workers. There are a number of policies that are working active and are popular among the working individuals and accepted whole heartedly as no one is left behind in the rules and regulations. Every individual gets the calculated part of benefit according to his or her positions in the Kohinoor Group.
We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individuals, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results. CVs are invited for following positions, based at Maple Leaf Factory Cement Ltd.
“Manager Operations” – Karachi:
Requisite Qualification. Experience & Trainings:
– MBA from HEC recognized Institution with minimum (10) to (12) years including (4) to (5) years experience at Managerial position in relevant field.
– Specialization in Supply Chain Management would be preferred.
– Having capabilities of making B2B and B2C relationships.
– To manage operations at Karachi Regional office
– To look after Coal movement by Train from Port to Plant in liaison with Railways
– Responsible for containerized and break bulk shipment
– Warehouse/ Godowns management and stock Management.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities.
Interested incumbents may send in their CVs by mentioning the position, latest by January 24th, 2015 to:
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Department: Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd, Head Office, 42 Lawrence Road, Lahore.
Tel: 042-36315117. // Email: [email protected].