The Kohinoor Maple Leaf Group having a vast vision of human resources of management emphasizes on the policies related to the employees and workers. There are a number of policies that are working active and are popular among the working individuals and accepted whole heartedly as no one is left behind in the rules and regulations. Every individual gets the calculated part of benefit according to his or her positions in the Kohinoor Group.
We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individuals, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results. CVs are invited for following positions, based at Maple Leaf Factory Cement Ltd.
“Manager / Deputy Manager HR (Training & Development)” – Plant Site:
Requisite Qualification, Experience & Trainings:
– MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management from HEC recognized Institution with minimum (6) to (8) years of relevant experience.
– Human Resource Management Trainings.
– Interpersonal Communication & Presentation Skills.
– Plan, develop and execute training programs as per MLCFL approved annual training calendar.
– Ensure timely & appropriate arrangements of in-house / outsourced training programs at plant site. Also coordinate with external training institutions and facilitators for scheduled training programs and facilitate in case of external training programs.
– Meeting, coordination and follow-up for event management and training arrangements at Plant site.
– Maintain and update all records related to internal and external training programs for Plant employees.
– Prepare monthly I year-to-date training report for Management review.
– Establish liaison with Training institutions & Consultants for existing and future training requirements.
– Coordination for data collection, compilation, editing, designing and printing of Maple Mag.
– Prepare job descriptions & specifications for Management staff positions.
– Coordination with educational institutions for visits / study tours.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities.
Interested incumbents may send in their CVs by mentioning the position, latest by January 24th, 2015 to:
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Department: Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd, Head Office, 42 Lawrence Road, Lahore.
Tel: 042-36315117. // Email: [email protected].