The Kohinoor Maple Leaf Group having a vast vision of human resources of management emphasizes on the policies related to the employees and workers. There are a number of policies that are working active and are popular among the working individuals and accepted whole heartedly as no one is left behind in the rules and regulations. Every individual gets the calculated part of benefit according to his or her positions in the Kohinoor Group.
We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individuals, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results. CVs are invited for following positions, based at Maple Leaf Factory Cement Ltd.
“Deputy Manager Plant Housekeeping” – Plant Site:
Requisite Qualification. Experience & Trainnings:
– Graduate (preferably Masters degree) from HEC recognized Institution with minimum (6) to (8) years of relevant experience desirably in process industry.
– 5S Housekeeping Implementation Training
– Verify Housekeeping checklists to ensure completion of job as per the Contract with Outsourced Company.
– Daily inspection of Housekeeping & Janitorial jobs at Plant from Main Gate to Quarry Gate including CCR, Offices, Corridors, Kitchens, Lawns, Green belts, Walkways, Ground areas, Washrooms, Drains, Parking areas and Roads etc.
– Verify monthly payments as per the contract. Ensure implementation of housekeeping as per clauses stipulated in the contract.
– Prepare and update monthly performance review report to ensure overall effectiveness of the housekeeping monitoring system.
– Identify areas of improvement in coordination with outsourced contractor and concerned HOD.
– Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities.
Interested incumbents may send in their CVs by mentioning the position, latest by January 24th, 2015 to:
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Department: Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd, Head Office, 42 Lawrence Road, Lahore.
Tel: 042-36315117. // Email: [email protected].